Energy Auditing Certificate
This curriculum package includes:
- Comprehensive lessons to conduct a school energy audit with high school students
- Hands-on activities to investigate opportunities for energy conservation and efficiency in your school
- Practical applications in math and science to understand the economic and environmental benefits of energy use reduction
- Draft, temperature, appliance, lighting audit, and mechanical systems handouts
- An Energy Audit Excel Spreadsheet that generates a complete report of school audit results and recommendations specific to your school
- A Conservation Action Plan template to develop strategies for reducing energy usage through behavior changes
See a preview.
This curriculum is free to California high school teachers. Click here to request.