Energize Schools makes it easy for schools to take advantage of Proposition 39 funding while delivering holistic solutions to energy management and classroom curriculum.
Energize Schools provides expert and vendor neutral guidance and technical expertise to help schools easily plan for and implement Prop 39 energy projects.
Our holistic services go above and beyond energy auditing and project specification by integrating curriculum development and delivery to engage students in the energy projects, providing hands-on, real world training opportunities.
We've received generous fiscal sponsorship to help subsidize the costs of many of these services
As a network of nonprofit, mission-driven experts we can help your school
- Save energy and lower operating expenses
- Provide green jobs training and hands-on educational experiences for students
- Improve learning environments through facility upgrades
- Facilitate energy efficiency and solar projects
- Deliver expert and vendor neutral guidance and technical expertise
- Engage students in energy education and leadership
Energize Schools is a joint project of: